How-to End Your Duty Day
From the main Menu, select the HOS option
Ending your shift is accomplished by touching "Off-duty" or Sleeper berth" from the "US-8" tab, "Short-haul 100" if you're local.
- Touch "End of Shift"
- If you need to enter a post-trip inspection (DVIR), touch "Yes" when asked "Enter Driver Vehicle Inspection Report?"
For instructions on entering a DVIR, Click Here
- Confirm Off-duty or Sleeper Berth, and end of shift, by touching "Submit".
- If your logs are correct and up to date, press "Yes" on the following screen. If not, press "No".
- Your duty day has now ended and your log for the day is certified.
- If you need to go back on-duty after ending and certifying your day, touch Not Ready. If you don't, touch Agree.
- There will be one more confirmation screen to ensure that you do not un-certify your logs by mistake.