Can Not See Driver in FW
The driver is unable to be found under the "Drivers" report in FleetWatcher
- Go to Management > Reporting Groups.
- Click on "Driver Group" (if not already selected).
- Find what reporting group the driver is under, and verify you are a manager of that reporting group.
- To find the groups you have access to-
- Go to management
- Reporting Groups
- Click on the magnifying glass and select the group you want to have access to
- Click "Get Results"
- Click "Managers"
- Verify that your name is in the list
- Add the driver to a reporting group you are a manager of (drivers can be in multiple reporting groups, not just one) OR add yourself (Manager) to the group the driver is in.
- Log out of FleetWatcher after completing the above.
- Press "F5" button on your keyboard, then log back into FleetWatcher.
- Verify the issue is resolved, and please call in to technical support if not.
Back to The Top