JBUS Locked Up
The JBUS is no longer being recognized or is not recording ECM Data(aka. Engine Data).
- Turn the truck ignition off.
- Log out of the DriverTech unit.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Once the unit has gone to a black screen, wait 30 seconds then power it back on.
- Log in with your Driver Code.
- Touch the System Info button then the Diagnostics tab then the JBUS tab.
- Turn on the truck Engine and wait 2 minutes.
- You may see this message, -JBUS Data present, missing parameters -. This is an acceptable message.
- You should see the RPM field changing, if you do, the unit is most likely working properly.
- To confirm, run a JBUS audit.
- If everything on the screen is properly reporting, the issue is resolved.
Back to The Top