The unit's GPS is not functioning correctly.
- Check connections to see if the antenna cables have come loose:
- Have the driver locate the TruckPC and verify the three coax cables are secure. (These are the only threaded cables attached to the TruckPC).
- If the truck is equipped with an indoor antenna, review the installation guidelines and ensure that the antenna is a minimum of 4 inches from the metal frame around the window, if it is not shop techs will need to move it further away.
- Have the driver log out of the device.
- Press the power button
- Once the unit has gone to a black screen, wait 30 seconds then power it back on.
- Log on when asked to submit your Driver ID.
- Check to see if GPS locations are now accurate in DriverTech's system.
- Check to make sure Copilot shows an accurate GPS by checking your position on the map.
- If the Driver is in a low GPS area, for example next to a building, have driver move the vehicle to a different location.
- If the above steps have not resolved the issue, we can conclude that this is a GPS Hardware issue and will need to be routed to a shop.
Back to The Top