No cell - MS is not currently searching - Driver
The unit is not communicating via cell and showing "MS is not currently searching" on Line 2 in Cell Diagnostics
- Check Connections (if able) to see if the antenna cables have come loose:
- Locate the TruckPC and verify the three coax cables are secure. (These are the only threaded cables attached to the TruckPC).
- If the unit continues to show this message and does not start to communicate:
- Log out of the device.
- Then press the power button
- Once the unit has gone to a black screen, wait 30 seconds then power it back on.
- Log on when asked to submit your Driver ID.
- Verify the antenna is more than 4 inches from the frame around the window.
- When possible, drive away from the current location, as it may be an area with a poor cell signal.
- Have your cell administrator check to see if the SIM card is active.
- Turn off the unit and disconnect power from the unit for 30 minutes
- Please call in to technical support, if the above steps do not resolve the issue.
Back to The Top