How-to End Your Duty Day (Text Version)
- Ending your shift is accomplished by touching "Off-duty" or Sleeper berth" from the "US-8" or "Logs" tab.
Touch "End of Shift"
- If you need to enter a post-trip inspection (DVIR), touch "Yes" when asked "Enter Driver Vehicle Inspection Report?"
- For instructions on entering a DVIR, Click Here
- Confirm Off-duty or Sleeper Berth, and end of shift, by touching "Submit".
- If your logs are correct and up to date, press "Yes" on the following screen. If not, press "No".
- Your duty day has now ended and your log for the day is certified.
- If you need to go back on-duty after ending and certifying your day, you may select "On-Duty" from the HOS screen and touch "Yes"