Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata



Is it possible to change a Driving status to a Non-Driving status?


If the status is driving-detected by the ELD unit, no. It can be changed to Yard Move or Personal Use, but it still cannot ever be changed to anything other than YM, PU, or D.


Related articles