A. How-to Add a Duty Status from the US-8 screen
- Touch the "HOS" icon.
- Go to the US-8 screen and select a Status from there
- If the next screen looks correct, touch Submit.
- Select a Remark. In this example, we're going to select Unload.
- If the summary looks good, hit Submit
B. How-to Add a status from the Log
Touch the "HOS" icon.
Touch the "Logs" tab and touch the date of the log that requires an added status. This will bring up the HOS Graph screen.
- Touch the "Add" button.
- If prompted, enter the location of the duty status.
- Select a duty status and follow the prompts. For example, Off-duty
- Each duty status will have different steps. Please refer to the guides for the specific step if you require further assistance.
- Choose your remark from the "Select Remark" page if prompted.
- Answer any question that appears on the screen and answer appropriately. Making sure you touch the button located in the upper left hand portion of the screen.
- Ensure that you touch the "Submit" button to complete the addition of the new status.
|Step by step guide to adding a duty status to an existing log.|
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.
Back to The Top