- DT 4000 ELD Information Flyer
- DT Video Information Flyer
- DT Mobile Information Flyer
- Dont Gamble with ELD Compliance
- Can an ELD be set to 15 minute time intervals?
- Can I change a Driving status to a Non-Driving status?
- Can I fix the inaccurate camera time stamps?
- Does DriverTech's ELD have Anti-Virus software?
- Does DriverTech have a data restoration policy?
- Driving and Motion as Defined via Vehicle Performance and HOS — For Vehicle and Driver Performance: Vehicle is deemed to be driving after it has been at rest and vehicle has moved a 1/2 mile. For HOS: Vehicle is deemed to be driving after it has been at rest and vehicle has moved the distance specified as 'Minimum Drive Distance' in the Web Portal (defaults to 1/10th mile).
- DTNav, typing in a name that starts with "South"
- ELD Library and LibrarySync
- FleetWatcher, How does it determine which speed reading will be reported? — An explanation of how FleetWatcher reports speed data.
- FleetWatcher, How do I make a form or macro? — A link to instructions concerning how to create a form/macro in FW.
- FleetWatcher, How often do HOS logs and Events and Positions update? — How HOS and Events and Positions are updated on FleetWatcher.
- FleetWatcher, Is There a Basic Template for Terminal Settings Changes? — A basic template for making terminal settings changes in FleetWatcher.
- FleetWatcher, New Customer Setup (Checklist) — Checklist for new customer FleetWatcher setup.
- FleetWatcher, Where do I find the yearly miles driven for a truck/driver? — Enter a very brief description of what this page accomplishes or explains. ex. This is how to create a troubleshooting article.
- FleetWatcher: Can I enter a driver's name containing punctuation?
- FleetWatcher: Why do I see white loading screens and secure content popups? — Fixing white loading screens and security messages in FleetWatcher.
- FleetWatcher. Where the Reports are, and how they are used.
- Health Check, How is it Done?
- How are Speeding Alerts Created? — How speeding alerts are created.
- How can a driver combine their on-duty not driving status on an ELD, with Driving?
- How can I change my Co-Pilot resolution back to normal? — Steps to follow to reset Co-Pilot resolution back to normal
- How can I change the backlight/volume on my TruckPC? — How to change settings of the unit. Test
- How does Daylight Savings Time (DST) work with my ELOGs? — How the unit factors in Daylight Savings Time for Spring and Fall
- How does the TruckPC detect driving? — States how the TruckPC detects driving/movement from the truck
- How does the Truck PC go from Driving to On-Duty automatically?
- How does Unassigned Driving Work? — How unassigned driving works and applies to the driver's logs if applicable
- How do I add remarks to a driving status?
- How do I change the color scheme?
- How do I find my truck number in the DT unit?
- How do I know that DriverTech's ELD is registered with the FMCSA?
- How do I Show My Logs to Law Enforcement? — How to enter and exit Roadside Audit Mode when being pulled over.
- How do I use the Agricultural Exemption
- How long are Hours of Service records retained? — Data Retention policy.
- How to Approve or Reject log edits from the ELD
- How-to change the truck number on your device — When asked to register your device.
- How-to Use the Co-Driver Feature — Describe when someone would need this information. For example "when connecting to wi-fi for the first time".
- How Will the Truck-PC Detect Driving (Starting December 2017)? — How the Truck-PC will detect driving with the new ELD mandate in December 2017.
- If I turn the TruckPC off and start driving, will it record my drive time? — Explains what happens when the unit senses the truck ignition is turned ON
- I received a low memory warning. What should I do? — What to do when receiving a low memory message on the unit
- My touchscreen is not responding. How can I fix it? — A link to the troubleshooting article concerning an unresponsive touchscreen.
- My unit is not communicating, how can I fix it? — Fixing a no communication issue.
- My unit is showing the wrong time. How can I fix it? — Why does my unit show the wrong time?
- The JBUS data information is not recording on my TruckPC. What should I do? — What to do when JBUS is not recording on the unit
- What are the exceptions to the HOS regulations?
- What are the most commonly used Idle fields? — Enter a very brief description of what this page accomplishes or explains. ex. This is how to create a troubleshooting article.
- What baud are DriverTech units set up for? — What baud for DriverTech units?
- What can I do if my unit cannot send or receive messages? — Troubleshooting messaging issues.
- What constitutes a long/mid/short idle in the reporting? — Idle times explained.
- What does a driver need to do when they see diagnostic errors?
- What does DriverBase.BDeleted mean in Change Auditing? — Defining DriverBase.BDeleted in the Change Auditing Report
- What does the driver do on their end to register a DT unit?
- What does Violation 128 mean?
- What do the icons in the Log Overview report mean?
- What is "Yaw Control via Engine" and "YC Brake Control"? — An explanation of yaw control via engine and YC brake control.
- What is automatically recorded by the ELD?
- What is DriverTech's recommendation as far as Hydra or Deutsch cables?
- What is DriverTech's recommendation as far as Yard Move and Personal Use.
- What is Logging Malfunction (2)? — An explanation of Logging Malfunction (2)
- What is Logging Malfunction (3)? — An explanation of Logging Malfunction (3)
- What is Logging Malfunction (4) ?
- What is Required to Trigger an Auto-Arrival (Workflow)? — What triggers an auto-arrival in workflow?
- What is the FMCSA's definition of Harassment?
- What is the RMA diagnostic fee?
- What new information is on the Drive-Safe screen with 6.01.04+? — Breakdown of new Drive-Safe screen with DTCore 6.01.04+
- What should I show a DOT officer while being inspected? — Enter a very brief description of what this page accomplishes or explains. ex. This is how to create a troubleshooting article.
- What triggers an event that is recorded by the camera?
- When do my logs/current totals update? — Explains when the logs and current totals update in FleetWatcher
- When I press anywhere on the screen, only the bottom left corner lights up. How do I fix it? — What to do when only the symbol key lights up when touching anywhere on the screen
- When I touch anywhere on the screen, only the bottom left corner lights up. How do I fix it? — What to do when only the symbol key lights up when touching anywhere on the screen
- Where can I find the details on my current trip? — Brief steps for locating trip information.
- Where Does State Mileage go if a Unit Was Unplugged While Crossing State Lines? — An example explaining state mileage in regards to sensor jumps.
- Which is the current software version? — A list of the latest software (DTCore) versions.
- Which software version is my unit running? — How to locate your unit's software version.
- Which Web Browsers for FleetWatcher Does DriverTech Support?
- Who can Certify an HOS log?
- Who must comply with the ELD rule?
- Why am I being auto-removed from Yard Move?
- Why am I not able to use the Co-Driver feature? — Information on the functionality of the Co-Driver feature
- Why am I not receiving Workflow Messages? — Workflow troubleshooting steps.
- Why are my Personal Use miles not resetting? — How to reset Personal Use miles for HOS logs
- Why are my State Miles Showing on the Wrong Date? — How to troubleshoot the State Mileage Report data
- Why are unassigned driving events (and other events) showing up on the logs of multiple drivers?
- Why are violations from a different month showing up in my report for the month I chose? — Concerning violations and the month they are reported.
- Why can't I add a status when I stop driving?
- Why can't I use the "add" button when I stop driving? — Enter a very brief description of what this page accomplishes or explains. ex. This is how to create a troubleshooting article.
- Why did my workflow go to my Inbox and not my Work tab?
- Why does my unit not ask me to fill out a DVIR when I go Off-Duty End of Shift? — What to do when the unit does not ask the driver to enter a DVIR when going Off-Duty
- Why does the Personal Use Report have instances with 0 miles? — Explanation of how a Personal Use record could show 0 miles on the Personal Use Report.
- Why do I see events from other trucks on my log for today? — Lists the FMCSA article and explanation for status events on a driver's log for multiple trucks.
- Why do the HOS logs stop halfway through the day? — Enter a very brief description of what this page accomplishes or explains. ex. This is how to create a troubleshooting article.
- Why is my unit requesting registration after it has already been registered? — How to fix registration issues.
- Why is my unit shutting down while I'm driving? — Lost power while driving?
- Why isn't my 70 hour clock being calculated correctly (US-8)? — 70 hour calculation on US-8.
- Why was I put on the drive line before I started driving? — An explanation of how the unit decides "driving" status.
- Why wont my TruckPC turn on? — Troubleshooting steps for a unit with no power.
- Helpful Pages for New Customers
- How does the unit warn for Personal Use limits?