Q: Is it possible to change a Driving status to a Non-Driving status?

A: If the status is driving-detected by the ELD unit, no. It can be changed to Yard Move or Personal Use, but it still cannot ever be changed to anything but YM, PU, or D.


Drivertech's Technical Support Line: 866-331-8785

 Explanation of driving status


Related articles