Why is my unit requesting registration after it has already been registered?
There are a few different reasons why the TruckPC will request registration. Here are the reasons a unit would request registration:
- Unit detected a new VIN of the truck
- Manually requested registration while using an admin/backdoor key
- Registration was remotely requested
- The truckpcID, customerID, or truck# was wiped out. This could be due to data corruption
When the unit is requesting registration multiple times, this could be due to the unit detecting a new VIN of the truck.
- To resolve this, set the vehicle to a manual VIN
- If you need assistance to complete this, please call in to Technical Support for further assistance: 866-331-8785
Drivertech's Technical Support Line: 866-331-8785