This report provides minute by minute position data for each hour a vehicle was in motion. If the trip is over an hour it will have multiple entries.
When running the report you will get an entry for each trip or hour of a trip; Expanding a row will provide the Minute by Minute breakdown for that hour along with a Graph to help visualize the data. At the top of the Graph there is an action you may click to switch to a Map view which will display the route the vehicle traveled during that hour. Hovering a row will highlight the specific point in time on both the Graph and the Map Route
All Columns are the current value that was read when the position was taken.
- Start / End Position - Is the location of the truck at that time. Clicking the link will open a map showing the position of the vehicle
- Miles - The distance traveled during that Hour
- RPM Avg - The average RPM for that Hour
- Speed Avg - The average Speed for that Hour
- Odometer - Odometer of the Vehicle at the beginning of this minute of time
- Traveled - Is the distance traveled since the last reading.
- RPM - RPM of the vehicle
- Speed - Speed of the vehicle
- Throttle - Percentage the throttle was pressed
- Ignition - If the vehicle ignition was on
- Jbus - If the Jbus was detected and operational
- Motion - If the vehicle was in motion
- Cruise - If Cruise was engaged
- Clutch - If the Clutch was pressed
- Brake - If the brake was engaged
- Bearing - Direction the vehicle was moving based upon a 360o circle
- Location - Is the location of the truck at that time. Clicking the link will open a map showing the position of the vehicle